I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know how you are doing at this strange time , I haven’t been much different with my Louis because I’m retired, but it must be hard for people who have been home with their pals and have to return to work, good luck x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
I am self employed so everything came to a stop for me mid march when we decided to stop operating before the official lockdown. Molly had huge separation anxiety when I first had her so I made sure I spent some time away from my dogs during the lockdown (I sat in garage reading lol). Gradually returning to doing some work albeit in a different way to stay as safe as possible.

My dogs and I have very much enjoyed more time for them.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Lockdown for us was ok as we live rurally so could still go on good walks without it being busy. If anything Digby has been less bothered by separation anxiety as he’s been taking himself off for some peace (we have two boys aged 12 and 14!). The only thing is that I’m now definite that I’d like another poo, but just dont want to pay the inflated prices around at the moment. I’m looking at rescues too, but i suspect those needing rehomed may have issues that won’t be seen as compatable with our two boys. We’re in no rush tho 😀

1 - 3 of 3 Posts