I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,590 Posts
How much is that in kgs? If you know, my Poppy seems tiny! She is now almost 12 weeks, we had her weighed in the last couple of weeks & she weighed about 1.6kgs or something, but she is growing so quickly, you probbaly can't tell atm, time will give you a better indication on size x

· Registered
1,862 Posts
Do you know what cross he is? i.e.american cocker, working or show cocker, toy or miniature poodle?

My Betty is one of the smaller dogs on her and she is and english working cocker crossed with a toy poodle and weighs 5.2kg which is 11.4pounds.

She got to 5.8 pounds at about 14 to 15 weeks.

So it sounds like your boy maybe one of the smaller ones but his size is by no means overly small for his age.

· Registered
2,870 Posts
5.8lb's is 2.5kg. Biscuit is the same age and weighed at 4.2kg today. He is a mix of american toy cockapoo/miniature poodle. I too asked at the vets if there was any way at this age of idea of eventual size but was told that there wasn't. I guess they all grow at different rates, although usually quite rapidly as a puppy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.