I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not seen Toffee look so cute, she was at the groomers 3 weeks ago and although i didnt really like her cut then i so love it now.

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
aww that is so cute,

is that a cockapoo claender i see in the background

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
That is Lady's Favorite spot to be....espesially in the car...she manages to get up around my neck....while I am not the one driving at least. Great pic

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
She's gorgeous .. the picture on your calendar looks like Flo. Know what you mean about Hubby it gets tedious ... mines forever going round with the hoover .. he'll be in soon and at it !!!sometimes Ive not long since done it so sometimes I dont bother ... why have a dog and bark yourself springs to mind.... he watches you when your eating a yogurt waiting to be able to take the pot agghhh x

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Me and my hubby both have housework at the bottom of our priority list, so we just live in squalor ;) . We trip over bones wherever we go in the house!

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Sounds good to me Helen .... I just bought 6 new kong balls and left them in the kitchen in the carrier later Wilf was herrring in the kitchen he could obviously smell them so i gave him one .... anyway a couple of hours later I ve got all 6 balls around the floor .. will hide 5 when he's not looking x

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
She's gorgeous .. the picture on your calendar looks like Flo. Know what you mean about Hubby it gets tedious ... mines forever going round with the hoover .. he'll be in soon and at it !!!sometimes Ive not long since done it so sometimes I dont bother ... why have a dog and bark yourself springs to mind.... he watches you when your eating a yogurt waiting to be able to take the pot agghhh x
Lol u have made me giggle, there cant be another one surely !! Dont know about u but arnt dogs lovely to live with, so laid back lol x

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Always in a good mood, always pleased to see you, never moan when you give them the same food every day.......:D
Yes, i would sleep with my dogs any night lol, they are so happy for the contact, dont want anything in return, just a walk and some grub!! (that looks bad lol but am sure u true doggy lovers know what i mean !)

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
LOL. I had one of those fussy hubby's for 20 years so decided to get a new one, 10 years younger than the first! He is cool with the dogs coming in the house and really chilled about when the housework gets done. He will even help with the housework if I kick him hard enough:laugh: If he's attached to a ball thrower then he and the dogs are happy for hours :star:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL. I had one of those fussy hubby's for 20 years so decided to get a new one, 10 years younger than the first! He is cool with the dogs coming in the house and really chilled about when the housework gets done. He will even help with the housework if I kick him hard enough:laugh: If he's attached to a ball thrower then he and the dogs are happy for hours :star:
Think i should take your advice and 10 years younger cant be bad !!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts