I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
301 - 314 of 314 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
We're interested in knowing how you found out about our website. So please take a minute and tell us! (search engine, other website, friend, etc.)
I found you after i googled How long for Cockapoo hair to grow out after being scalped ! Lol, i found out that is a common thing with alit of Cockapoo owners ! My Harley looks like a different pup 😢

·
Registered
10 Posts
Excuse the typos please, different pup as in a bad haircut , he seemed like he knew it too !
OH ...we just went through this with our Dexter who is 14 mos old...it has taken 3 mos for him to grow back. our groomer said if he has matts she would have to scalp him...(im telling her next time, if she does it again, I won't come back! we're paying for it after all...I keep brushing and making sure there are no matts...and trying not to let him get too long...so that is helpful...
I know what you mean...they don't look like themselves when they are shaved, however, my vet said that to look for "things" on their skin etc., it's a good idea to have them shaved once in a while...(hopefully in the spring when it's warm...:)

301 - 314 of 314 Posts