I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
You need to click on the square with a piece of paper, quote marks and a + sign on on each of the posts you want to reply to. It's on the bottom right of every post between Quote and Quick. Then you click on Post Reply (bottom left under bottom post) and the quotes will all appear in the reply box :)

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
You have to edit it yourself. So quote as normal but then delete the bits you don't want to include. That's how I do it anyway, maybe there is an easier way? :)

To add web links you just click on the web address on the top left hand corner of the page you are on, copy it and then paste it on your post. Is this what you mean Colin, apologies if I have got the wrong end of the stick! :) x

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
You have to edit it yourself. So quote as normal but then delete the bits you don't want to include. That's how I do it anyway, maybe there is an easier way? :)

To add web links you just click on the web address on the top left hand corner of the page you are on, copy it and then paste it on your post. Is this what you mean Colin, apologies if I have got the wrong end of the stick! :) x
Your are amazing - you know what I want even tho I am even ru:smile:bbish
at explaining it. Spot on - thanks

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was going going to ask that too... and ..how do you also just quote part
of another thread?? Also how do you copy a weblink to a post??
Sorry I really should know how to do these things by now!!!!:confused:
Glad its just not me who struggles :D

Quote part of another thread? How do you mean Colin?
Just practicing my multi quotes

Yay, genius :D:D:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.