I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Ur right Ali I wouldn't agree with it either if i saw some one doing it in a park id freak馃槨
but I wonder is it pic edited.

Jeanie 馃槈
http://pdgm.pitapata.com/xfpV.png?Q1pT6eHd
I agree, think I'd have something to say if I saw it. But Jeanie I think you are right i think it is edited.
1. The head seems placed wrong, to far to the right, if it was moving its head you'd expect some twisting of the collar but there is none.
2. There is a lot of blurring around the edges of the head, while there is some around the body and arms it's not as much as round the head.
3. The body it's self appears odd, I'm only going from poppy but there seems to be a lot of fur above the swing thing I'm sure you would expect it to be thinner or more bear skin as it got down to you know where.
4. Look at the swing behind and the distance to the ground, now look at the dogs hind legs the appear a bit to long?
5. Th overall proportions of the body don't appear very dog like
6. The tail is hanging bellow the swing. I'm sure if you pick up a dog its tail would go up and along it's back and so would stick out the top of the swing

My guess is some one in a furry suit on a swing and someone has photoshopped (quite badly) a Cockapoos head in to the picture.

Simon (Sherlock) and Poppy(Batdog)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I agree, think I'd have something to say if I saw it. But Jeanie I think you are right i think it is edited.
1. The head seems placed wrong, to far to the right, if it was moving its head you'd expect some twisting of the collar but there is none.
2. There is a lot of blurring around the edges of the head, while there is some around the body and arms it's not as much as round the head.
3. The body it's self appears odd, I'm only going from poppy but there seems to be a lot of fur above the swing thing I'm sure you would expect it to be thinner or more bear skin as it got down to you know where.
4. Look at the swing behind and the distance to the ground, now look at the dogs hind legs the appear a bit to long?
5. Th overall proportions of the body don't appear very dog like
6. The tail is hanging bellow the swing. I'm sure if you pick up a dog its tail would go up and along it's back and so would stick out the top of the swing

My guess is some one in a furry suit on a swing and someone has photoshopped (quite badly) a Cockapoos head in to the picture.

Simon (Sherlock) and Poppy(Batdog)
Phew....... Thanks for confirming that for me Simon. I was questioning myself last night for laughing 馃槼馃槼馃槼

I did think that the body was a bit long馃槃

Jeanie x

Registered
Unlike Simon, I don't think that it has been photo-shopped. The blurring around the head and the alignment of the head is more likely because the dog is wriggling to get out.

I'm not a great fan of people trying to humanise their dogs like this. I know that everyone's different, but I'd much prefer to see pictures of dogs running around behaving like dogs rather than in supposedly humorous outfits or situations.

Registered
Can I ask where you got that picture? I know that dog!! And you are from the UK right? The dog lives in Ontario, Canada! That is quite a distance for that picture to travel! It is most definitely not a photoshopped picture!

Registered
Can I ask where you got that picture? I know that dog!! And you are from the UK right? The dog lives in Ontario, Canada! That is quite a distance for that picture to travel! It is most definitely not a photoshopped picture!
Wow, what a coincidence. Hope it is a happy dog that enjoys swinging, and isn't made to perform:confused:? It doesn't take much for a photo to go 'viral' these days, so maybe not that surprising that it has found its way onto an international cockapoo forum.

Registered
Wow! It is incredible how fast things spread online, I shouldn't really be surprised lol This dog weighs 85 pounds! It is the biggest cockapoo I have ever seen! But I will say that it is definitely very loved and is not made to perform tricks all of the time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.