I agree, think I'd have something to say if I saw it. But Jeanie I think you are right i think it is edited.
Phew....... Thanks for confirming that for me Simon. I was questioning myself last night for laughing 😳😳😳I agree, think I'd have something to say if I saw it. But Jeanie I think you are right i think it is edited.
1. The head seems placed wrong, to far to the right, if it was moving its head you'd expect some twisting of the collar but there is none.
2. There is a lot of blurring around the edges of the head, while there is some around the body and arms it's not as much as round the head.
3. The body it's self appears odd, I'm only going from poppy but there seems to be a lot of fur above the swing thing I'm sure you would expect it to be thinner or more bear skin as it got down to you know where.
4. Look at the swing behind and the distance to the ground, now look at the dogs hind legs the appear a bit to long?
5. Th overall proportions of the body don't appear very dog like
6. The tail is hanging bellow the swing. I'm sure if you pick up a dog its tail would go up and along it's back and so would stick out the top of the swing
My guess is some one in a furry suit on a swing and someone has photoshopped (quite badly) a Cockapoos head in to the picture.
Simon (Sherlock) and Poppy(Batdog)
Wow, what a coincidence. Hope it is a happy dog that enjoys swinging, and isn't made to perform? It doesn't take much for a photo to go 'viral' these days, so maybe not that surprising that it has found its way onto an international cockapoo forum.Can I ask where you got that picture? I know that dog!! And you are from the UK right? The dog lives in Ontario, Canada! That is quite a distance for that picture to travel! It is most definitely not a photoshopped picture!