I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Suspect that's a bit like "How long is a piece of string?".
Dylan has never slept that much during the day - I remember feeling surprised as I was expecting him to sleep lots. I've had pups of other breeds who've slept much more. I wouldn't have thought that there was a norm. Are you thinking too much or too little for GG?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Suspect that's a bit like "How long is a piece of string?".
Dylan has never slept that much during the day - I remember feeling surprised as I was expecting him to sleep lots. I've had pups of other breeds who've slept much more. I wouldn't have thought that there was a norm. Are you thinking too much or too little for GG?
He has a run around garden and a play then takes himself off to his bed for a 20 min power nap. Has been in and out of crate a few times , don't think he likes door shut and can imagine him howling for England tonight, heyho

·
Registered
283 Posts
Flossy slept quite alot when she 1st came home, she only seemed to play for about 20 to 30 mins and would have atleast half hours sleep.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Ye know how you feel. I was bit worried cos Missie would sleep all night. then get up have a play then feed. then put herself back in her crate. seemed to have a few naps throughout the day. She is now 5 months not as many naps but still likes her 40 winks. will even get up with hubbie go toilet and then come back up to me and go back to sleep. !!
but I suppose like people all different.

Jane:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He's still, been asleep for just over half hour and zonked to the world. Will wake him up soon and then have a play , was planning to put him in his crate about half 11

·
Registered
573 Posts
The trainer at puppy class says they need 17 hours - I was so shocked but I suppose that is about right -= doggies love their sleep!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts