I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow....

whilst fixing my daily habit of searching/checking updates for breeders and more info on cockapoos, I looked at preloved. I couldn't believe how many puppies there were for sale combined with the ones on breedersonline, there seem to be hundreds for sale :eek:

how can there be soooo many for sale?!

although I must admit I would be worried about buying from an advert - perhaps I being too picky.:decision:

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Some on different sites could also be the same litters, although some only advertise on one website, others may breed on more. There are a lot though you're right! Tbh you wonder how they all get sold, but then again they must & they must find homes that want them as you barely ever see older ones being sold on these webites or being put into rescues etc, amazing really, but then we probably forget how many people there actually are in the country & how many may have multiple dogs etc.

Are you any closer to finding a breeder or a litter for you?

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
You can never be too picky when searching for your puppy and the perfect breeder

I have searched preloved and was not impressed with most of the ads on there ... not enough info ...
I agree, although we found our Vincent on Preloved but only went with the breeder because she was the only person selling cockapoos on the site who even mentioned health checks and information on the parents!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.