I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Rigby was weighed at the vets at his 8 week jabs and weighs 1.9kg.

I don't know if this is big or small or average- just thought it might be interesting to compare and keep a record of weights with you others that have pups of a similar age.

xx

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Betty is one of the smaller cockapoo's as she only weighs 5.2kg fully grown (she's an English Working x toy poodle).

i had her weighed at the vets at 8.5 weeks and she was 1.4kg.

What cross is Rigby?

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Betty is so cute- very similar in markings to Rigby.

He is a working cocker x miniature poodle.

I suppose Betty is smaller due to the toy in her?
xx
Yes that's right but there are some toy crosses that are larger than the miniature crosses so it just depends. Betty's mum was quite petite and Betty has ended up very petite and quite leggy.

From your avatar pic, Rigby looks very similar to Betty. She had more white on her nose as a puppy but that doesn't show as much as she's got more and more fluffy!!

Have you got some pics of Rigby??

xx

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
They grow their fastest up until 12-16 weeks so it will slow down at some stage. Biscuit was approx 3.2kg at 9 weeks and at 16 weeks is slowing down and is now 5.8kg. Once you start taking your puppy out for walks, it can make a big difference. The first week we started taking Biscuit out, he hardly gained at all.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.