I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it was blood central at the park this morning as maggie lost another tooth and proudly came running back with a blood covered tennis ball! How much longer does this go on for? Wee soul was off her food again last night, that must be why! Emma x

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Can't help with that Emma, will be interested to see replies. How old is Maggie? I always gave my kids Chamomilla homeopathic remedy for teething, may help her feel better :)

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't know what happened there! Posted a reply and it has disappeared!

Maggie is 5.5 months old and has been teething since 4months. She has been hit or miss with eating her dinner for that time, but vet said not to worry as is still putting on weight and just to give her plenty to chew on.

This far, touch wood, she hasn't damaged any of my furniture or house, so it is all going fairly well. Other thing is at her very back teeth she seems to have two teeth side by side? I don't think that this is normal is it? Emma x

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi Emma .. Honey and Oakleys teeth seem to come out quite quickly ..... I kept some puppy teeth ... I know that is sad, but hey they are my babies in a doggy way ..

I am no expert here.. but I think by approx 6 months I stopped noticing ..maybe just a few back ones to come out then ... but all puppies are different ...

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Both of mine just sailed through teething apart from finding teeth I would nt have known otherwise. Frozen carrots are great to chew. The back teeth do look like a double crown x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts