I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hubby say I'm mad and the sun must have gone to my head because I was singing to the dogs whilst giving them their chicken wings for tea :)

It went like this-

Chick chick chick chick chicken
Chicken wings for my tea
Here's one for Monty
and another for Milly

Mind you I did keep singing whilst they ate two of them with mummy holding onto the ends :D:D

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
lol my hubby thinks I am mad because of talking to the dog as much as I do lol!

·
Registered
283 Posts
i think it's lovely to sing and talk to your dogs, i do it all the time, my son hates it when we got out for a walk and im telling Flossy to do pee pee, lol well shes only ever done 2 on all the walls weve been on.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
hahahaha i do that too and i have one for each of my girls,mileys nickname is mapluff which is really miley pluff and when i sing in a really high pitched silly voice mapluf mapluf your a little mapluff she comes racing over to me,its adorable but i look and sound like an idiot but miley loves her on little unique song thats just for her xx

·
Registered
39 Posts
Iam ashamed to say I sing to the cats lol and I used to sing to our Millie when she was alive :( I also used to tell her to go pee pee and she knew what I meant and had one everytime haha

·
Registered
539 Posts
Sounds perfectly normal to me. I do it all the time.
I was going to say I've finally found a girl who doesn't answer back and I can get the last word in with, but don't think my life would be worth living really if i did say that, SO I'll stick to the story that I sing and dance for Poppy

:) simon x

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
I am NOT ashamed to say that I sing to my cat, and he joins in, if I knew how to do it I'd post the clip from my phone of us singing "What's new Pussycat?" :D I can't imagine that people don't talk to their dogs :confused: although maybe not everyone has the same attitude towards their dogs as the members here! :laugh:
:ilmc: (and my cocker :D)

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Simon we really cant get perturbed at your rather slight dig at the fairer *** for :laugh: ing at the image of you singing and dancing for Poppy :D

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
The males in my family think I'm mad for rocking Izzy in my arms baby fashion whilst singing "I'd take my puppy everywhere...." mind you, they think I'm mad for lots of reasons ....
:laugh: ....as long as we're happy :D

·
Registered
206 Posts
Uh oh, I'm mad too then! I sing to Bella and it goes like this:
I love my Bella, oh yes I do!
I love my Bella, and I'll be true.
When I'm not with her, I'm blue
Oh Bella I love you!

Let's play name that tune!! ;-)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Aww! I bet they'd sing back to you too if they could! :)

I'm always talking to my two, not so much singing... they'd probably run and hide with their paws over their ears!! :D xx

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Hubby say I'm mad and the sun must have gone to my head because I was singing to the dogs whilst giving them their chicken wings for tea :)

It went like this-

Chick chick chick chick chicken
Chicken wings for my tea
Here's one for Monty
and another for Milly

Mind you I did keep singing whilst they ate two of them with mummy holding onto the ends :D:D
That's lovely and you are definitely not mad! I talk to all my animals, especially the chickens! I always say 'Morning ladies, how are we today?' and I thank them for their eggs! :rolleyes: I also chat to the rats and the cat and now I have the lovely Daisy to talk to! How fab! :cool: :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts