I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Oh my gosh - Izzy is so like Teddy - a strong family resemblance there. (Except Teddy hates water, that is:)) Must post a pic soon.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
What lovely photo's, so action packed too. Izzy is lovely, such a teddy bear look.

Do you think you can loan your hubby out and become out chief ILMC photographer !

·
Registered
29 Posts
Love the photos, looks like a favourite cockapoo occupation. Will have to get the hose ready here!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Fantastic photos Cara, i know its a Cockerpoo site but what camera has your hubby got? We are thinking of getting a new one soon.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Fantastic photos Cara, i know its a Cockerpoo site but what camera has your hubby got? We are thinking of getting a new one soon.
Nikon D3100. It is a digital SLR so not a point and shoot but he seems to have got to grips with it quite quickly and we haven't had an SLR for decades!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Great pics :)

A warning about the hose though, we did this with Eddie thinking it was really cute and now whenever anyone picks up the hose he goes absolutely CRAZY :eek:

We have to make sure he is shut in the house now when we need to use the hose :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts