I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
637 Posts
He looks great, you seem to have given him the name of a criminal mastermind/bond villain, which you may find is highly appropriate as time goes on :)

When I see our little Pepper toddling about, I hear the words 'if you're looking for trouble, you came to the right place' playing in my head - I think Elvis recorded this...

edit: he did, just checked, gotta love Elvis - so this is what I hear when she mooches about the place: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oalGu81z0-Y

Sorry for the detour there, it's a great name - Congratulations!

Ian

· Registered
371 Posts
How lovely, we collect our little boy in a few weeks, although its starting to drag a bit now....might have to start shopping for him. He is also a Sylml Puppy, seems theres a few of us on here! have fun with him.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Otto

Otto is lovely. We got our puppy Max from SYLML just over 4 weeks ago and so far he has been fantastic so you have made a good choice. Who are Otto's parents, and how old is he? x
Hello Guys,

Otto is seven weeks old today we can collect him next weekend. His mum is Susie and dad is Zach, what about Max?

All the best,

Claudine

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How lovely, we collect our little boy in a few weeks, although its starting to drag a bit now....might have to start shopping for him. He is also a Sylml Puppy, seems theres a few of us on here! have fun with him.

ha, I know! Once we saw him there was no going back- we have been counting the days too- I have been shopping for organic cotton chew toys...there is a whole new consumer market opening up for me...not sure if that's good or bad ;-)

What are your puppy's parents called? Maybe our puppies are related?

All the best,

Claudine

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.