I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nipped out for Hatties usual short afternoon walk before going to sort horse, less than 200 yards from my house saw two nice looking comact "fighting" type dogs stocky squashed faces tails curled up over back, with a lady who was just standing there whilst they sniffed around a small piece of green land. Did what I always do in these situations made Hattie sit and waited for her to put them on the lead or at least call them over. Nothing she just looked at me! Walked towards them they are fine she said the bigger one was very interested in Hattie who was still on the lead near road so not safe to let off, then the other one started to circle and Hattie felt threatened and screamed as she does if cornered. Can you call them back I asked oh they have never done that before she said. Get them on a lead says I, oh I can only cope with one at a time! Why oh why do people have this attitude that what they want is always right. I reminded her of her third party insurance liability and left. Never seen her before hope I never see her again!

· Registered
154 Posts
Oh Sue I know exactly how you were feeling. Met two people today with two German shepherds. The black one had it's tail low and was wagging it slowly while focusing on Beau. Thankfully the dogs were on a lead and the owners were just about able to hang on to them. The lady said that her dog only barked at other dogs, but I was not convinced that it meant no harm, but as I say at least they were on leads.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.