I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the site and am trying to create my first Library but cannot find the link on UCP. FAQ indicated it was off this page.

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
I am sorry I am not sure what you are asking, I will help if I can. are you trying to create a photo library??

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

In the FAQs I searched for 'profile picture' to try and understand why my profile picture was not displaying when I post a message.

In the FAQ it states
As a member, you can create Albums of images that are linked to your public profile. Albums can be created by visiting the User Control Panel, and clicking on the 'Pictures & Albums' link, and then clicking on 'Add Album'.

I cannot find the Pictures & Albums link

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Hi

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

In the FAQs I searched for 'profile picture' to try and understand why my profile picture was not displaying when I post a message.

In the FAQ it states
As a member, you can create Albums of images that are linked to your public profile. Albums can be created by visiting the User Control Panel, and clicking on the 'Pictures & Albums' link, and then clicking on 'Add Album'.

I cannot find the Pictures & Albums link
I've not got a pictures and albums link either - I wonder are the FAQs out of date?

Have you thought of just starting your own Flickr gallery? It's free and you can put the address of it in your signature on the site - that way, we'll get to see too.;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts