I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That'll teach me for cheering on that guy to win a million on Red or Black.......
Tinkerbell decided to sneak behind the TV unit & empty her bowels all over the carpet, wires, WII etc.....
You get the picture :-(

·
Registered
369 Posts
Eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Thats disgusting Tinkerbelle - or maybe she was showing her distaste for what you were watching ;)

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
oh the joys of puppys. i think is only ever been our ctas we had to watch for that, dont think the dogs ever did that.

i take it she had a funny tummy and it quite a bit of cleaning to be doing at this time of night.

you will have forgiven her by the morning.

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
lol after reading this Delta has just thrown up on the couch cuchons, the rug, floor and dog bed. she has been a greedy girl and gobbled down to much liver cake to fast.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Lol I don't love mine either! The wee monkey chewed a hole in my wall today! 4months I've had her with no damage to my house and today this!!!! Grrrr! It's just as well I love her really! Emma x

·
Registered
389 Posts
Yuck! That's how I felt yesterday, when Chloe came in the house after a walk, spat out a tiny dead mouse, and I had to pick it up. And then a few minutes later, she threw up on the couch and the carpet , ewww!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
The joys of puppy hood, I remember it well. I didn't get pooing over electric cables, but more or less every inch of the floor! I did get a hole dug in our wall and paint chewed off the bricks. xx

·
Registered
348 Posts
I dont envy you that!! Mines a digger, digs holes everywhere and an affection for shoes!! (like we all do haha)

·
Registered
183 Posts
You guys paint such pretty pictures of the puppy stage! LOL...... is it wrong that I'm hiding this thread from my husband?? Theres some things he just doesn't need to know about!

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
You guys paint such pretty pictures of the puppy stage! LOL...... is it wrong that I'm hiding this thread from my husband?? Theres some things he just doesn't need to know about!
What you don't know can't hurt, ignorance is bliss etc...:D
Like your style..

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh well. She's more than made up for it today. She had her first puppy play date with my friends 6mths springer! She held her bladder the whole 2.5 hours we were there. She has also used her puppy pads after every drink this evening! What a difference a day makes :)
Julie....nothing can prepare you for the shock of puppy training!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts