I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today one of Daisy's Cockapoo buddys was one year old and her other friend, Max will be one next week. We all went to Cutteslowe Park in Oxford for a doggy picnic. :) It was a lovely afternoon and we all had fun. :cool:

Daisy and the birthday girl

The doggy picnic

Yummy!

Annabel and Max

My three monkeys! :)

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Great idea to have a doggy picnic! I can't wait for Obi's 1st birthday. All the doggy Christmas things were in PetsatHome today. The kids and I had a great time deciding what we're going to buy for him.

What beautiful children you have Sarah.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Today one of Daisy's Cockapoo buddys was one year old and her other friend, Max will be one next week. We all went to Cutteslowe Park in Oxford for a doggy picnic. :) It was a lovely afternoon and we all had fun. :cool:

Daisy and the birthday girl

The doggy picnic

Yummy!

Annabel and Max

My three monkeys! :)

That's lovely! And I love the picture of your 'monkeys'!
X

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Great idea to have a cockapoo birthday party in the park .. my kids wanted a cockapoo wedding :S :S
When were getting married we just had Monty at the time and the photographer asked if he was coming!!!

But he would have jumped all over me etc.

Mind you wish I did have a photo now of him with us. Could have put a little dickie bow on him too- cute :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.