I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,I'm so excited as I've found my new pup! After asking you all for help looking for girls names,we're getting a little boy!

I'm not too sure what colour they are though. Any ideas? I'm thinking red or apricot. The boys are the two pups on the end,not sure which is mine yet :D

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
I am naff at names ... but Dylan just came to me when I thought of "Dexter and .... "

Karen is much better than me at names ... :)

I always practice calling my dogs ... feel a bit crazy doing it .. but it does help when I am picking a name ... and Dexter and Dylan sound lovely together ...

Oh I am so happy for you...

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am naff at names ... but Dylan just came to me when I thought of "Dexter and .... "

Karen is much better than me at names ... :)

I always practice calling my dogs ... feel a bit crazy doing it .. but it does help when I am picking a name ... and Dexter and Dylan sound lovely together ...

Oh I am so happy for you...
I'm so happy for me :D Thank you x

·
Registered
154 Posts
My daughter has a Dexter in her class and his little brother is Digby - both names I thought about when naming Frisbee but she said no. I also wasn't allowed Charlie, Hamish, Archie, as also in her class, and Toby or Harvey who are in my son's class!

The puppies are beautiful x

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.