I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got this realy cutie doggy stroller does any body else have one:) you can buy them off ebay

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
can i ask why, i know my friend used one for her lab pup but that was because she has bad arthritis amongst other health problems and couldnt carry the pup about untill her vaccinations.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it looked cutie

i just got it because i thought oooo how cutie and i decided to buy it because dogs arent allowed at the park downtown so i decied to use that when i go there with him. he still goes on his daily walks:)

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Ok, still not my thing the only ther dog i met with one was at a companian dog show, its was a toy poodle who had a mucle waisting desease and had broken his leg in 3 placese.

i hate it when parks ban you from takimg dogs.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have been thinking of getting one, too. Not for walks, but for shopping to get her into places where they won't let her walk around. Do you like it? Does your dog?

·
Registered
253 Posts
I want a dog stroller sooo bad so when i go on long walks to Walmart Axle can come with me. lol I think they are adorable. I just seen one today at the pet store and they are $80.00.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts