I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Sue
How gorgeous is Charlie!!!!!!!!! He really is lovely:)
As soon as I work out how to post pics I will get some of Barney for you to see.
Hope Charlie is bringing you as much pleasure as his brother Barney is giving us:D
Best wishes
Tracy & Barney x

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Sue
How gorgeous is Charlie!!!!!!!!! He really is lovely:)
As soon as I work out how to post pics I will get some of Barney for you to see.
Hope Charlie is bringing you as much pleasure as his brother Barney is giving us:D
Best wishes
Tracy & Barney x

·
Registered
154 Posts
Charlie is a gorgeous little chap. Looks like he's settled in well. He looks very like Bo (also from Janice) especially the one where he's lying on his back. She has a white chest too. Is Charlie's dad an English cocker spaniel? Bo's is American.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Charlie is a gorgeous little chap. Looks like he's settled in well. He looks very like Bo (also from Janice) especially the one where he's lying on his back. She has a white chest too. Is Charlie's dad an English cocker spaniel? Bo's is American.
Hi andrea
Ive always thought charlie and bo look alike! :) Charlie is american too, so perhaps they are slightly related, we will have to ask Janice/ Daz

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.