I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so today I was on my iphone and searched in Cockapoo in the app store. To my disappointment not one cockapoo related app was on there! NOT ONE! and there 35'000+ apps :( So I was wondering if anyone had ever thought of making the i love my cockapoo app! for if you want to visit the forums out and about, or your computers broke? or, upload photos straight from your mobile :D I think it would be great. So if anybody wants to create this, unfortunately I would know how :( or if you know someone that could do this it would be great :) what do you think??? comment :D :cool:

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
lol lol lol ... sounds like a great idea ... just would nt be able to use it even if there was one. Think the iphones look lovely but waisted on me :confused:

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'd download it. I was away for over a day and missed being able to read posts, how sad am I??:eek:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Sad, you don't know the meaning of the word! When I was getting the error message and couldn't get onto the site for two weeks using our home WiFi I had my iphone and magnifying glasses in Starbucks so that I could use their WiFi to get onto the site!!!!!! xx

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
:
Sad, you don't know the meaning of the word! When I was getting the error message and couldn't get onto the site for two weeks using our home WiFi I had my iphone and magnifying glasses in Starbucks so that I could use their WiFi to get onto the site!!!!!! xx
:laugh::laugh::laugh: I can just imagine you !!! and the staff saying she's here again lol x

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
lol iv got the sight bookmarked on my phone so i can get online on my phone.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I've bookmarked it as well on my iphone, and stuck it as an icon on my home screen. So I just click on it and it opens the web browser and takes me straight here

·
Registered
539 Posts
If you open the safari, iPhones web browser and goto the page you want, eg forums page website home page. At the bottom of the screen is a grey bar with the back arrow forward arrow, favourite icons on it. The middle icon looks like a square/rectangle with an arrow coming out of it. Tap this and a menu will pop up with add bookmark etc. The second option is add to Home Screen. if you press it a new screen will open and allow you to name the icon, your limited to the number of letters so ILMC or something like that. Then in the top right corner is a button which says add, press this and you're done.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts