4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm jealous!

Looks like you had a wonderful time... Clare Obi looks like he's back to normal now?

Turi x
He does look an act so normal now...you would never know and I have to remind myself every day not to forget his medication! :eek: I just wish the silly shaved patches would grow back quicker :mad:, I might have to cut him even shorter so they have more of a chance to catch up.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
He does look an act so normal now...you would never know and I have to remind myself every day not to forget his medication! :eek: I just wish the silly shaved patches would grow back quicker :mad:, I might have to cut him even shorter so they have more of a chance to catch up.
I'm so relieved for you... how much longer does he need to remain on the medication for?

Turi x

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Clare Obi is doing so well .... what a fab recovery your boy has made :) amazing and fab news ...

Regarding his patches, you could clip him a little shorter next time it will soon blend in, when mine had their DNA blood tests they had their necks shaved to take the blood and I almost cried, big patches of skin, but I just clipped them a little shorter in this areas and it soon blended in ... hope that helps .. he is still gorgeous patches and all, yu cant see them in the pic :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.