I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the first we knew about it was when we went to pick him up, the next groomer was supposed to trim his nails and inside legs - she cut his fringe off!

We did try a third who said he had to be clipped bare again, so we walked out and did him ourselves at home with a pair of hairdressing scissors, a matt buster and an old electric beard shaver - turned out all right in the end, LOL

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
He looks gorgeous now you are doing him but reminds me of when we took our Cavalier King Charles Spaniel to a groomer and I asked if she knew how a Cavvie should be cut with the feathers etc still in tact! She assured me she did but when I went to pick her up there was a Bichon, Shih Tzu and our Cavvie.... they all had the same cut - shaved!!!! I complained and she said that is what people like their dogs to look like!!! I said if I wanted her to have the "scalped look" I was perfectly capable of doing it myself! I did find an excellent groomer for our Cavvie but at the moment am able to keep Beau's matts etc under control with daily grooming :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.