I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

ilovemyhuman.com

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  Laney 
#1 ·
Young Spartacus accompanied me to the office the other day and I left him alone at my desk for a while as I attended a meeting. As you can see from the picture, when I returned I found him busily working away at my computer - he didn't see me creep up behind him so I was able to see what sites he was browsing!
Looks like he was posting on a site called ilovemyhuman.com which is clearly a covert site set up by cockapoos to comment on their owners secretly. Having read some of the threads and comments its obvious why they want to keep this a secret. Here are some of the threads that I saw being discussed -
They want to castrate me - how do I resist the urge to hump?
Why do they ignore me when I wee or poo in the house (and why do they say I 'had an accident').
Top tips for getting extra treats??
Human meet up at the pub - why can't I go too?
Execessive whining while watching the news on TV - how do I stop this?
Owners new outfit - looks a mess!
Why do they constantly try to brush my coat if they know I am going to roll in fox poo later anyway?

I will keep an eye on him and report back any other hot topics I find him discussing...........

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
ha ha ha ha ha
loving the imagination of cockapoos surfing the net!!!!!!!!!!!

london and devon????
what part of devon and when ????

i am trying to organise a meet....
would u be interested???
i can try to organise when ur in devon next???
the more cockapoos the better

marzy xx

#9 ·
Hello! We're in east Devon, a village called Beer. We're down this weekend then not down again until 23rd, but staying til 2nd Jan if anyone is around between Christmas and new year. There's a lovely big beach in Branscombe that Sparty loves!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.