I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I have missed all of you lovely people and your stories. I am back from Canada after an absolutely epic 2 week holiday. Highlight = dog sledding through the Kananaskis mountains... truly amazing with unbelievably beautiful, intelligent dogs.

Well the main thing to report is that Nacho had an absolute ball with my boyfriends brother over the 2 weeks with his golden retriever friend Buddy - a lot of you will know how terrified I was to leave him. I got the best welcome EVER when I returned. Proper cries of happiness from both of us! Definitely a great way to be cheered up after a 10 hour flight.

I have lots to catch up on but will update more tomorrow. Time for some sleep and cuddles with Nacho :) xx

Here's a lil pic of us sledding x

· Registered
8,349 Posts
Welcome Home Susie .. we have missed your funny Nacho posts :)

Enjoy cuddles with your baby and please tell us all about your holiday and Nachos holidays when you have got over the flight and are back to cockapoo reality :)

Good to have you back our virtual friend .. fab photo by the way xxx

· Registered
3,583 Posts
So pleased Nacho had a fab time. And you had a fab time too, simply love the photo you've posted.

Its so nice to know that whilst you're away your lovely Nacho was having a great time, but you still got a wonderful welcome home :D

· Registered
2,870 Posts
Wow! it's places like that that must make you feel truly invigorated! How lovely that all has been well with Nacho. The cries of happiness sound very familiar - Biscuit does that if I leave him for just 1 hour!! Can't imagine him after two weeks! Hope you are enjoying lots of Nacho cuddles now:)

· Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh really??!! Such a shame I didn't know this before. Would have loved to have met Lady. I kept thinking how much Nacho would love Canada and all those hikes. You live in a stunning part of the world xx

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.