Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am Chanel i have 2 Cockapoo's i'm not friends with JD but just am fed up looking on this forum and seeing this rubbish all the time, i like to come on here and read about Cockapoo's looking at puppy pictures for all breeders and all this about breeding who's right who's wrong is just ruining it!

You will never stop people breeding dogs so why ruin a forum badmouthing some breeders?

At the end of the day people will buy a puppy where they think they've been given good service and like the set up the people have got.

I don't have time to visit this forum all the time hence why i've just posted this and it took me 15mins to see how to do it!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Hi Chanel, welcome to the forum, how old are your dogs, what colour, *** age etc... look forward to pics in the future x

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Welcome Chanel. :) We'd love to hear more about your Cockapoos. 15 mins to work out how to post? ........just another 30 mins or so to work out how to post photos then! Lol. I think most of us set up a Photobucket account which is very simple to use. Alternatively a description of your two will satisfy us for a short while.
Hope you enjoy the forum. It is honestly mostly fun and supportive. :)

Karen xx

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Hi ChanelNo5 lol great name!!
Would love to see pics of your two! we are all picture crazy

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Hi Chanel
:welcome: don't worry it takes us all a bit of time to work out how to do things on the forum. :) I'm still learning!

G

·
well hello fellow cockapoo lover were did you get your dogs from , as one is 6 years must of come from one of the early breeders cheers romeo xxx

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
well hello fellow cockapoo lover were did you get your dogs from , as one is 6 years must of come from one of the early breeders cheers romeo xxx
I thought Cockapoos had been bread since the 1950's

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
yes in the us /america not uk unless im mistaken amanda (bread) is what we eat haha :D
LOL!!! yes Janice you are right,,,,when I wrote that I knew it was wrong but couldn't think of the right way...lol...at least you understood ;) ..... I am in Canada so I guess that Is why i thought that....how long have they been bread ;) in the UK????

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
yes in the us /america not uk unless im mistaken amanda (bread) is what we eat haha :D

my eldest cockapoo was 7 in july and i struggled to find a breeder back then cos they were really hard to get a hold of,was delighted when i found kds breeder,here did you get yours from channel?

G

·
amanda i have had people phone me for puppies and tell me they had what they thought was a cockapoo from the dogs home as long as 30 years in one couples story they sent me pics and it indeed looked like a cockapoo but i really dont know ?

chanel were did yours come from ?we would love to know. please romeo x

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hi

I am Chanel i have 2 Cockapoo's i'm not friends with JD but just am fed up looking on this forum and seeing this rubbish all the time, i like to come on here and read about Cockapoo's looking at puppy pictures for all breeders and all this about breeding who's right who's wrong is just ruining it!

You will never stop people breeding dogs so why ruin a forum badmouthing some breeders?

At the end of the day people will buy a puppy where they think they've been given good service and like the set up the people have got.

I don't have time to visit this forum all the time hence why i've just posted this and it took me 15mins to see how to do it!!!!!!
Welcome to the forum:).

But do you not think its important for a forum to promote good breeding practises?, and for members to challenge opinions when something is clearly unethical?:confused:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I don't think this forum is for that i think its for people who have and want Cockapoos and want to enjoy them, as i said before you will never stop people breeding dogs and what goes on behind closed doors we will never know.

As long as people own Cockapoo's and want to breed them are promoting Ethical Breeding thats what they should concentrate on

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Breeding is always talked about on this forum as breeders are on here...

I am happy not to talk about breeding or new litters on here .. just to chat about our dogs :)

That may stop and unethical breeding topics being raised on this nice friendly forum ...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.