I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. My name is Dave. I have one cockapoo, Benny. He's two and a half years old. He came into our lives almost by accident on Christmas Even 2006. We went to the pet store to get some bird seed for our pet birds. We decided to walk by the puppies to see what they had, just to browse. We didn't have any intention of buying. We saw a black cockapoo and took her out to play with her. After we played with her for a little bit, we went home. When we got home, we decided we had to get her. So we went back to the store, only to discover she was sold! On the other end of the wall of puppies was Benny, scratching at the glass. When we saw him do that, we fell in love. We took him out and played with him for a little bit, and bought him then and there. The rest, as they say, is history! :)

About myself, I'm a 20 year old college student at Rutgers University. I'm majoring in accounting and finance. I have other websites as well. My biggest forum website is Talk Budgies. I also have a blog, Cruising Dave. Cruising is my favorite form of travel, hence the blog.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts