I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
value added tax! I have a business and have to pay the tax man a percentage of my takings (in addition to tax on profits!) I have to get everything together for my accountant, it should have been done last week, but I wasn't feeling well, and it's very boring, and I have loads of unread posts......

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
heeheehee
I'm at work, I keep going on the forum whenever I'm waiting for a client to pick up their phone :p So distracting!

Ali what business do you have?

·
Registered
853 Posts
I'm at work too! This is always open in another window ready to distract me! Ali I work at a theme park and we have just built a soft play! It's going very well. Does selling mean you've got more time with your poo?

·
Registered
853 Posts
Sounds good to me!! That's what my dad has done to me! Now i'm here and he's off buying a new bed!! The joys of slave driving parents! ;)

·
Registered
853 Posts
I'm sitting in front of the computer looking for distractions as I should be writing a new course... What's a soft play?
We have an indoor soft play which is for children between 1-11 yrs. Big ball pools, slides, mazes etc with a restaurant called one2elevenplay (the name says it all!)

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mine is very small, aimed at pre-school kids. cafe seats @30. good coffee, homemade food, place for mums/dads/carers to get together and relax a bit while the kids play. no coke or chips. hopefully sold, I'm launching new ready meal business from home, plus do occassional wedding etc. more time to play with my doggies :)

·
Registered
853 Posts
mine is very small, aimed at pre-school kids. cafe seats @30. good coffee, homemade food, place for mums/dads/carers to get together and relax a bit while the kids play. no coke or chips. hopefully sold, I'm launching new ready meal business from home, plus do occassional wedding etc. more time to play with my doggies :)
Your new venture sounds very exciting! Let us know how u get on! x

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
In my defense, I am still recuperating from my horrid cold, but I've been up since 6.30 and so far have fed dogs, played a bit, been on forum, showered, been for big walk, had coffee after big walk, fed dogs, been on forum, had lunch, put washing on, been on forum. How can it be 4pm :eek:

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I always wanted a little cafe! It sounds lovely but I love the sound of your new venture, do keep us up to date with your progress! :)

I am mainly supposd to be studying when I am on here, I have an exam to revise for in three weeks, it makesup 50% of my mark :eek:! I haven't done too much at the moment! :eek:

·
Registered
339 Posts
In my defense, I am still recuperating from my horrid cold, but I've been up since 6.30 and so far have fed dogs, played a bit, been on forum, showered, been for big walk, had coffee after big walk, fed dogs, been on forum, had lunch, put washing on, been on forum. How can it be 4pm :eek:
You've done more than me then. Must be time for a scone...;)

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The cafe is lovely, it's just such a tie, and so many rules and regulations - you know what it's like with kids involved! I'm going to be master of my own time - and try not to waste it too much!
I'm going to fill Scotland with my scones.....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts