I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I'm new here and haven't even managed to work out how to upload a pic of our cream American cockapoo Ollie. He is now 17wks old, so has been with us 9wks now.
He was a joint birthday present for my 2 sons, and without doubt the best thing we have ever bought them. He is totally adorable....
Looking forawrd to swapping Pictures (when i suss it out) and hearing about all your stories.
Is there a way of finding other owners near me ?
I believe some where on here there are pics of a little pup called Molly who is also an american, identical to Ollie, the same age as ollie and from Doncaster also. How do i find them to see if we own pups from the same litter ? Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks, Tracey.

· Registered
10,005 Posts
try photobucket...makes for easy uploads....welcome to the forum!
There is no way to search for other owners close to you, but make a post and ask...lots of people on here, lots willing to meet up.

· Registered
3,453 Posts
I'm Molly's mum!!! :D oh I'm so delighted to have found one of her siblings(are they or not, sorry I assume so!!). I often wonder how her brothers and sisters are getting on. If you look at my statistics then look under threads started by me, you'll find many photos of Molly!! Can't wait to see little ollie :). X

· Registered
3,453 Posts
Oh Mandy thank you sooo much :D ... I couldn't believe my eyes when reading the post!! So exciting, I had kind of given up hope of finding any of her siblings, early days I know.I'm assuming it's him in the pics, not sure tho. Isn't he adorable. I used to swoon over these photos before I collected Molly. Anyway, thank you again for helping Molly and Ollie get in touch :)

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi again, yes that is my Ollie..... I have that photo on my phone sling with lots if others. I have one of Chloe( mum) as well. Are you the lady that couldn't decide between the girl and tbe boy ? And then I reserved Ollie ? Think we were phoning on the same day. Aren't you also a nurse ? Just remember Paula saying that. I am also in touch with another "mum" her baby is called Bella and they live in Matlock derbyshire. We met when we turned up to view at the same time. She is a friend of mine on Facebook, will tell get about the forum as well. How do I up load photos on here I have loads. Ollie us on my profile pic with me. So glad I have found you. What's your first name ?

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We are related :) :)

Sorry took me so long to reply after posting the thread. First time on a forum, so may take some time to figure this out. Just started 12 hour night shift..... Left my Ollie looking sad when I left the house. Unconditional love, it's great. Love going home in the morning and getting such a fab greeting, have even got used to having my feet weed on now !! Lol, Tracey:eek:

· Registered
3,453 Posts
Hi again, yes that is my Ollie..... I have that photo on my phone sling with lots if others. I have one of Chloe( mum) as well. Are you the lady that couldn't decide between the girl and tbe boy ? And then I reserved Ollie ? Think we were phoning on the same day. Aren't you also a nurse ? Just remember Paula saying that. I am also in touch with another "mum" her baby is called Bella and they live in Matlock derbyshire. We met when we turned up to view at the same time. She is a friend of mine on Facebook, will tell get about the forum as well. How do I up load photos on here I have loads. Ollie us on my profile pic with me. So glad I have found you. What's your first name ?
Hi, great to hear from you. Yes I'm a nurse on a 12 hour night shift too ... The joys!! :D I will get a welcoming wee too when I get home!! Yes I was very undecided in picking ... I chose Molly at the very outset before any others were chosen but then had cold feet and pulled out!! I then knew I'd made the wrong decision and contacted Paula again, luckily Molly was still available,and she said she would choose either Molly or ollie :).. I then stressed over which one but did go for molly, just as well as when I rang her you had chosen him!! He's gorgeous. I download all my photos to photo bucket then just transfer the IMG code by copy and pasting onto this bit. You'll manage it I'm sure. It'd be lovely to see other 'mums' of the others on here too. They all looked so alike. Hope your night shift isn't too busy ;)
X

· Registered
3,453 Posts
My name is mairi :)

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Will have to practice photo Bucket, I am so used to uploading everything from my iPhone. Are you on Cockapoo owners club as well ? Have put a pic ofOllie on there, which is where Mandy spotted him. Did Molly settle in on from day one ? Ollie did, he cried for about 15 mins for the first 2 nights and after that he was fine :). We also have a very patient cat called shadow who was bigger than Ollie for first 6 wks which gave him time to put new pup in his place.
Where do you work ? My sister used to work at sterling about 10 yrs ago. So far not a quiet night in theatre or A&E, the joys of anaesthetics. Tracey:)

· Registered
3,453 Posts
Will have to practice photo Bucket, I am so used to uploading everything from my iPhone. Are you on Cockapoo owners club as well ? Have put a pic ofOllie on there, which is where Mandy spotted him. Did Molly settle in on from day one ? Ollie did, he cried for about 15 mins for the first 2 nights and after that he was fine :). We also have a very patient cat called shadow who was bigger than Ollie for first 6 wks which gave him time to put new pup in his place.
Where do you work ? My sister used to work at sterling about 10 yrs ago. So far not a quiet night in theatre or A&E, the joys of anaesthetics. Tracey:)
I work in Paediatric Intensive care in Edinburgh, wasn't too busy a night :). Yes Molly settled in so quickly, we often commented on this and she too only cried briefly for the first couple of nights. You have a cat called shadow... Molly is my little shadow :D .. She follows me everywhere.
I downloaded the photo bucket app onto my iPhone then just uploaded the photos on the phone to that album, it is quite straight forward. All my photos seem to come out huge though on here!! This photo was taken post shower yesterday, she doesn't stay clean long!!! I am desperate to see photos of Ollie, I'm not a member of the owners club but may need to join now :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.