I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, cannot believe I have only just found this website! I have a 3 year old American cockatoo he is my baby! Who needs children!! Does anybody know any breeders in the uk who currently have American babies? Thank you :)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Hi Lauren and welcome. No idea whats happening right now with breeders but our American boy came from Jandaz in Wales 2 years ago. They often have American babies, and I believe there are others breeding American cocker mixes. I fully understand your love for your Alfiebear, and I know you have come to the right place to meet people who feel the same way about their cockapoos:D

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Hi Lauren If you look on Breeder's Online you can find American cockapoos advertised for sale. Anzils are often recommended on here and they currently have American cockapoos for sale. Would love to see some pics of your baby! x

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
MandyM on here is a lovely home/hobby breeder who breeds American cockapoos, due to hobby breeder you may have to wait for one of her babies :) .. she will help you or be able to point you in the right direction I am sure .... I hope you find your next cockapoo .. please post lots of photos when you do get him or her :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi everyone, thank you for all your replies, tressa - Alfie is from jandaz! I thought she was fantastic and have emailed her to see if she has any ready at the moment, I would love to put pictures on but I have no idea how to do it, and I'm also using an iPad, can anyone help?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Oh lord, dont ask me about putting on photos!!! I know there is a sticky about doing that on here, and others are quite savvy about that kind of thing. Maybe our two are related. I think Teddy's daddy was Duffy. He has a half sister on here - Izzy (Caradunne) - maybe you will add to our family group:)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will try and get the photos on ASAP, I haven't got Alfie's records on me at the minute but I will dig them out and let you know, I need to play around with everything on here got no idea how to do anything yet!

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi everyone, thank you for all your replies, tressa - Alfie is from jandaz! I thought she was fantastic and have emailed her to see if she has any ready at the moment, I would love to put pictures on but I have no idea how to do it, and I'm also using an iPad, can anyone help?
Ahh yes of course Janice will help you, and you had your other cockapoo from her too :) :)

We will all look forward to seeing your new American beauty :) Some lovely American mixes on here for you to coo over ....

Many of us use Photobucket to upload photos and add to our posts ..

Keep us posted on your puppy news .. we love puppy pics on here xxx

·
Registered
685 Posts
I know this is an old post of yours but how lovely it was to bump into you yesterday (Nov 2012) with your 2 lovely American Cockapoos, also what made it even better was i have always wanted to see one of Jandaz dogs and yours were both from there as well so that was brilliant. Hope to meet you again at the Meet in 2013 :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.