I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've been put to shame , it's Wilfs birthday tomorrow and I have nt done a thing, worked all weekend and suddenly realsied what day it is. I've been put to shame by all the lovely owners baking treats and cupcakes and getting super prezzies..... must get my act together and go to pets at home this evening....story of my life I'm very good at meaning to :(

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Oh Karen, don't, you'll have me in floods :cry: I never remember Phoebe's birthday - until after the event. Don't forget he is a dog, and has no concept of birthdays! Take him on his favourite walk tomorrow if you can, or just make an extra big fuss of him in the morning - it'll make you feel better. You love him 365 days a year, not just on his birthday :hug:

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Extra pressies are in order I think Karen .. have a good spend up tonight in Pets at Home :) Wilf won't know it was a last minute dash ...

Ahh Wilf .... hope he has a great day tomorrow xxx

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Oh please don't feel bad!

Like Ali says he wont mind!

I am the same, always meaning to do things and then having last minute panics! :D

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
snap it Incas birthday tomorrow but she will be 5 havent done anything either and im working tomorrow, i was hoping to have her bathed and clipped but i didnt get my De-mat that i orderd they sent me shampoo instead so not to happy about that.

should have some double K stuff ariving tomorrow(been wanting that stuff for ages just never got round to getting it) so she might get a bath and a clip on her birthday poor girl lol.

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
OH KAREN!!! I am sure Wilf won't be upset :D
And besides...he has a little something coming in the mail from his Favorite Canadian Pooch!!! so just tell him it's in the mail and he has to be patient...lol

I am sure you will make enough fuss over him.

So does that mean Inca and Wilf have the same birthday...and so close to Lady's too!

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Inca too .. oh sharing birthdays ... Hope mummy gets you shampoo and clipped in time Inca :) Have a great day tomorrow xxx

Lady .. I will send you my birthday date too, but please dont send me a bone xx Love JoJo xxx

Wine, chocolates and chill Karen .. you have been a fab mum to Wilf for 4 years .. your turn to celebrate :)

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh you are all too nice.... I'm excited now .. will be waiting for the post, I wont tell Wilf it will be a fabulous surprise for him:D... off to shop shortly. I've been meaning to bath him for ages as well Kendal and try out my new table/dryer clippers so we might have a pampering afternoon, Im sure he'll be pleased ;)
A big happy birthday to Inca :party:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Karen not to worry. I'm sure when it's Millies birthday, I too will forget. I have enough trouble keeping Up with the family birthdays :)

Can you take him shopping?

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
:party2::party2::party2::party2::party2: HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILF :party2::party2::party2::party2::party2:

Hope your mum baked you a cake and that you had lots of pressies
Love from Flo and Remy

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
:party2::party2::party2::party::party::bday::bday::twothumbs::twothumbs::best_wishes::best_wishes:

I think it is past midnight your time soooo HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILF!!!!!!!!!!!
Love your furry Canadian pal Lady!!

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
:bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:
:party::party2::party::party2::party::party2::party::party2::party:
:whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo:
Have a lovely day with Wilf Karen
:hug: :hug: :hug:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Happy Birthday Wilf!
Dylan was born on our wedding anniversary but my hubbie still managed to forget completely both those events. No card, no Happy Annniversary, no special meal out :mad:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
:bday::party::bday::party::bday::party:
Happy Birthday Wilf. A big 4years old :congrats:
Hope you have lots of nice pressies - :D Sorry Karen, couldn't resist. I presume Wilf is not reading at 4 yet. :D:D:D:):):)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts