I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just found out that someone in Dunbar is getting a poo - I'm currently trying to track her down, hoping she is an :ilmc: type, and not a normal dog owner :D

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, I met one recently :( (not from these parts, she was on holiday)
She couldn't remember who bred her puppy :confused:
I chased her halfway along the beach shouting "is that a cockapoo?" She thought I was mad!
Her friend seemed more interested in talking to me, and making a fuss of Izzy than she was, and her poo (who was gorgeous, an apricot teddy bear) was petrified of Izzy!
I suppose there must be some like that out there, to account for the rescue poos :(
:ilmc: :ilmc: (plural = we love our cockapoos!)

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
lol we had a woman who had a cockapoo puppy enquier about the training class i go to, i think she was a little miffed when my trainers said "one of the girls at the class has three cockapoos" (we had not long got Echo) she never turned up, shame.

but we might have anouther one joining in a couple of months as my trainer hered from somone looking for one, a friend of her used to come to training and rememberd their were cockapoos at the class and told her to cantact the trainer. her then put her on to me. hoping to meet up with her at some point soon so she can meet my girls as she hasnt met a cockapoo yet.

·
Registered
46 Posts
First Post

Just had to reply to this, i'll add to the list of cockapoos in Scotland.. i have a beautiful 16wk old cockapoo called Marley :D

ooops thought it would show where i stayed... Ayrshire

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I met a lady in Cornwall when we were on holiday who had a Cockapoo. Me and my girls were so excited because we were collecting Daisy after the holiday and when we saw this lady with her choccy poo we had to go and say hello! :) Unfortunately she was a bloomin misery and made me feel like a mad woman who talks to random people :(. I am a bit like that though it has to be said, and a bit of a chatterbox! :D

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:welcome: 3minicoopers! Marley is the same age as my Izzy :) Can't wait to see pics of him and your mum's pup :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts