I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

Im so happy

3K views 27 replies 11 participants last post by  Stuard 
#1 ·
Buddy laughing ha ha ha

Look i can touch my nose with my tongue

See less See more
#7 ·
Yea my cousins cockapoo didnt like peanut butter ,maybe try some on your finger first to get themused to it??

I know your not suppose to but prehaps still put some of the orijen in her kong as well as NI just while she gets used to it?

I have a wubba but not given it him yet as im trying to get him just to chew plastic kongs,so he dosnt chew furniture and clothes etc,mind you it's not working yet!!!

I order a massive bag of kibble coz it worked out cheaper think he may still be getting through it by the time he's 6mths !!

Not starting NI till its all gone ,let me know how it goes .

#10 ·
Ha ha ha no pictures needed thanks will make do with discription ta

My pics are only good coz for my 40th i brought myself a SLR camera ,thing is dont know how to use it so just stick it on automatic ha ha Have been meaning to go on course but never got round to it.

Can highly recommend the Lumix digital cameras i have one of these compact ones too it has a fantastic zoom.

Mind you JD has best camera their lense is alot better then mine

OMG OMG OMG im sat on sofa Buddy underneath yet again gone to sleep and he's done another smelly F**T!!!! jesus this cant be normal??

I maybe switching to NI sooner then i thought !!

Mind you it will help with my diet ,i feel sick now!

#12 ·
Donna, Buddy is fab :D
Izzy wasn't impressed with the Kong - filled it with banana, peanut butter and a wee bit soft cheese (neither was Phoebe, never had one before) Will try a bit on my finger and see if she likes peanut butter that way, then try again. I'm going to make liver cake later too.
Izzy didn't mind having her collar on, only put it on when we went out though. Going to try walking her on the lead in the garden later :)

#16 ·
Ha Ha Pixie poo! She has just done one in the garden(she has been amazing only 1 wee in house and NO poos in house....yet!) But it is dark and will pick it up in morning so will report back! She is a bit hit and miss with NI at the moment hasnt eaten all that much today:(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.