I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was the first time that Alfie has worn his new Equafleece coat. What a life saver!! Went this morning for Alfie's play time in the park, which is like a mud bog, with only four paws, tail, and head to get muddy as he chased and played rough and tumble. End result - time spent cleaning Alfie when he got home around 3 mins. Time spent cleaning Equafleece about 3 mins (mud just fell off). Several people asked about this coat in the park as well - while all their dogs were looking like they had been through some manure heap my Alfie was relatively clean!! Thank you Equafleece - money well spent. Hurrah!!!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Do any of you find that your dogs feel the cold a lot of they get wet? Bobs shivers non stop. It even happens after his bath when he is in a nice warm house! His equable eve jumper is a Godsend for times like that as it keeps his body temp normal till he's dry. Can't recommend them enough.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Ive waited and waited hopeing i'd win the comp but couldnt wait any longer and ive had to buy another (buddys first one is getting so tight) anyway ive ordered a size bigger and its fine but the legs are alot bigger so im hopeing his legs wont matt?

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Online Jayne just punch in equafleece,it shows you how to measure your dog its from the middle of the breast bone to their bum Buddy's in a 26" which is slighty big but i like to wash and tumble dry mine so it will shrink a little.

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Lady doesn't have time to shiver,,,,she runs around like a crazy dog to dry off after the bath or coming in from the cold...i think she does it to warm up. then she takes a snooze.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yeah Bobs does the mad dash round the house too - bathed him this morning and he took huge delight jumping on and off the beds with his wet paws!! :(

It's when he has done with all the madness and curls up for a sleep, he starts to shiver like mad - he literally has his cage shaking and rattling. I now put his jmper on him as soon as he has been towel dried and it keeps his body warm while he dries off.

Works a treat :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.