I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is our new little addition that we will be able to bring home in September...she made our hearts melt and i can't wait to see her 2 weeks time for more cuddles and to see how she has grown...missing her already.:ilmc: xxxx

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Show us Blossom please? we love pics of cockapoos on here :)

Where is she from?

The breeder may send you some pics if you ask them xxx

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi I'm Tammy and we chose Blossom yesterday...she is a champagne colour with a white muzzle and streak and a pink & black parti nose....does any one know anything about these?

Im still trying to work out how to get pics on here. How do I put an image on here??xx

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi tammy

I use PhotoBucket to add picture? There is a thread on here by Kendal with a step by step guide how to add pics .. sorry I am terrible at that stuff always call my hubby in to help me :S

Where are you getting the lovely Blossom from?
How old is she ?
Is is blonde in colour ... with a little patchy nose .. can't wait to see her :)

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Ah she's lovely, congratulations!! When are you bringing her home? xx

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It did work!!! I have got her from a hobby breeder near me. I have seen his previous litters and seen paper work of KC and Optigen.xxx

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
She will be home 1st week of September and me and my daughter can not wait! Lots of house prepping to do in the mean time to make sure its all safe and comfy for her.xx

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
She is lovely .. and it is great to hear you have done your puppy buying homework on eye testing, did you say it was optigen? was it one parent or both? Sorry for so many questions I am just interested as I am all for Optigen DNA testing on at least one parent, it is so important.

Love her name too... she looks like a Blossom xxx

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dad is a miniture apricot kc poodle and I have seen proof of both DNA and optigen papers. I couldnt take the risk of not having at least 1 parent tested so I am happy. Mum is a kc apricot cocker spaniel. I have been to the breeder and met mum a few months back as well as the other mums and the young cockerpoo they kept from a previous litter and all have wonderful natures. We are very pleased after months of waiting we now know our little Blossom will be home soon and be loved very dearly. My daughter chose the name Blossom ages ago and when we met her I thought it suited her nicely.
Although researching alot any advise will be greatly received from you all. Thankyou.xxx

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
What a lovely story .. I am so pleased for you and your girls .. Your girls have great taste, a cockapoo first great choice, optigen testing on Dad second great choice and the name Blossom .. perfect choice :) happy puppy days xxx

Just ask ... we are all here to help .. we are a happy lot of crazy cockapoo owners, who will all help you out if we can xxx

I look at this forum as my fellow cockapoo friends community .. and that is exactly what it is .. enjoy it xxx

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have noticed this is a great site....better than facebook lol. I have read lots of posts as the advise is invaluable. I am totally obsessed with Cockerpoos and it is an absolute dream come true to finally...almost have our own. I feel so lucky :love-eyes: Happy Days indeed. I have also noticed that you seem to be quite a veteran JoJo, and full of good advise as Im sure I will turn to my Cockerpoo friends (on here) when I need help...so thankyou tons.xxx

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Blossom girl .. are you calling me an old girl? ... veteran? ha ha ha .. I am just having a rough day .... dogged out from my pets ha ha ha .. I am normally goregous, just my cockapoos are better looking than me .... so makes me look a bit naff.

I am no expert and don't pretend to be ... I am just here to chat to friends about what I love in life.. cockapoos and cake :)

we will help you every step of the way .. well share our advise with you ... this is much better than facebook .. its about our dogs xx

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
JoJo I certainly didn't mean that in an "old git" way lol. I should have said you seem to know your stuff where cockerpoos are concerned.:)
A big thankyou, it means alot. More photos in 2 wks when I have another visit.xxx

1 - 20 of 25 Posts