I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

Introducing Bo

3494 Views 39 Replies 27 Participants Last post by  Amh59

This is Bo, who we will be collecting from Janice in 2 weeks when she'll be 10 weeks old. She's an American toy x.

Andrea
See less See more
Reactions: 2
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Oh Bo!! You little beauty xxx
What a little sweetie, absolutely gorgeous.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, stop putting pics of these yummy little red puppies everywhere- I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Oh I'm in love... She is just precious!

I think I'm going to have to move to a bigger house tho we could maybe squeeze one more in.......
OMG! She is gorgeous....I want one! :D Oh dear I have the puppy broodiness really bad! :D

Only two weeks to wait for you! How exciting! :jumping:
OMGGGG! She is absolutely beautiful :D I want her! Don't bring her to a meet near me or you may 'lose' her ;) Haha, lucky you, enjoy!! x
Haha! We would all be standing around with innocent looks on our faces! :D
Reactions: 1
Gorgeous :love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes:
OMG he's gorgeous .... Would have me wrapped around his little paw in an instant!! Xx
What a little cutie Bo is, bet you can't wait. Gorgeous colour! :)
She's gorgeous! Janice still has pretty little Florence left........so tempting!
Welcome to the forum Bo :)

What a lovely colour and a very cute name too :)
Oh what a cutie :love-eyes::love-eyes:
Hi
Thanks for your lovely replies. Am so looking forward to meeting her. Hope she likes us and her new home.
Andrea x
Of course she'll like you! Puppies like people they get lots of love & attention from, which i'm sure will be given to her in the bucket loads ;) x
Oh she is beautiful, reminds me of charlie although he is a mini. I bet you can't wait - we get charlie from janice in 4 weeks.........
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.