I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After our 3rd visit back to see the pups we have finally choosen a chocolate boy, his name will be Cookie, chosen by my 6 year old daughter:cool: as he is a birthday present for her. He will be 6 weeks on saturday, just cant wait to bring him home now!!:D

Attachments

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
OMG i think that has got to be the darkest chocolat cockapoo i have ever seen he is stunning.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hello Cookie and Family ...

He looks like cookies and cream ...yummy colouring and perfect name xxx

Now some serious puppy shopping is needed :) only 2 weeks ... it will fly buy

·
Registered
216 Posts
Welcome cookie! Good choice of name, that was what i wanted to call 'Boo' until my 4 yr old son piped up with uncle boobies! So a shortened 'Boo' it became! You must be really excited! I have 8 more sleeps, and i keep dreaming about puppies! :D lol

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
He's gorgeous - contrats!

I've considered Cookie (Monster) as my cat is called Elmo. But if I went whole hog Sesame Street I could equally choose Big Bird, Bert, Ernie, Bruno the Trashman, Count von Count... Kermit. Actually, I quite like Kermit! :)

Turi x

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone! He is gorgeous! Can't wait to bring him home!! I think he's going to terrorize my old dog big time, He kept pulling at one of the little girls tails!! It was either cookie for a boy or cupcake for a girl:rolleyes:If it had been my decision he would have been called Gizmo as has a white stripe running down his neck to his shoulders. :eek:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts