I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just brought our little guy home Saturday! He's 8 weeks old and such a sweet boy. Doing great going potty outside. And sleeping well but needs to go out at least a couple of times during the night. Just trying to figure it all out and do the right thing! Look forward to getting great advice from this community!

Tried to attach a pic - hopefully it works!

Jill

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone! Appreciate your comments! Yes, he's an American Cockapoo. We live in Oregon. How long did it take for your pups to start sleeping more during the night? He's doing great and taking to potty training really well. But we do have to take him out about 2x a night and then he fusses for a while in his crate when we put him back to bed. I know it's a part of the process. Just wondering when I'll get to sleep again!:eek:

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Poppy wouldn't settle properly in a crate or in the kitchen for about 2 weeks & it was awful hearig her howling, she now sleeps upstairs in the bedrooms on a blanket on the floor & sleeps right through the night from laying her head down with no accidents :) It's brilliant, she went to the toilet about 12:30am last night & wanted to go out again at 8:30 am htis morning, half an hour playing with Izzie & then I got another 2 hours sleep! success I think :) She's been sleeping through for about a week & a half in this situation now, good luck! I hope little Cooper manages it soon!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.