I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
8,349 Posts
Oh Mandy you are so technical .. thanks for your help ....

Nik .. Ollie looks gorgeous ..

Everyone ... I have hugged Ollie at 6 weeks old .. he just came to me actually .. I tried to take him home in my pocket, borrow him not steal, but the kids told me that was wrong :) :) :)

He is lovely .. such a soft wavy coat

I must get more pic of Picnic ... she is growing so much..

· Registered
8,349 Posts
Hi Nik

How is Ollie settling in? Would love an update on him.. oh and pic if poss...

Picnic is getting there with toilet training and has settled in very well... she has only been home 4 weeks today and it feels like she has been here ages .. really settled and I love walking her .. I will do an update on her xxx

Love to Ollie from Picnic xxx

· Registered
8,349 Posts
Hi Karen ....

I am Picnic's mummy ...

So Eden is Picnic's sister yippy :) I may have a pic of the litter, with them all together xx

Bongo and Ruby are also on here ... they are also Eden's siblings xxx

· Registered
8,349 Posts
Hi Nik

Ask your vet .. but usually 1 week before walkies .. some vets recommend 2 weeks ..

Sorry to hear Ollie had a bad tum ... puppies do pick up lots of things especially in the garden and eat things they shouldn't do :S hope he is ok now...

Toilet training ... it will all fall into place in the next week or so ... Picnic has just about cracked it (I think) aged 12 weeks :)

Would love some more pic of Ollie when you get chance ...

Bring on more Ollie siblings xxx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.