I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Registered
8,349 Posts
Hi Karen ....

I am Picnic's mummy ...

So Eden is Picnic's sister yippy :) I may have a pic of the litter, with them all together xx

Bongo and Ruby are also on here ... they are also Eden's siblings xxx

G

·
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Hi All

Thanks for all your welcomes & comments, Ollie is a Pepsi & Button pup from Debra, we live in Weston super Mare/Mud!

Ollie has been with us for just over two weeks & what fun we are having, he has had lots of visitors & one injection so far, second is due Friday, I'm not sure whether we have to wait a further one or two weeks after the injection before he is allowed out but I know he is eager to go exploring! We will check with the vet on Friday.

Ollie had a bit of an upset tummy so we got a bit out of sync with the sleep pattern but we are now back to fairly normal, down at ten, awake at six. Concentrating on the house training, it seems to be coming together. It's all good fun & Ollie is loved to bits.

Are any of his siblings on here?

Nik :)
xx

· Registered
8,349 Posts
Hi Nik

Ask your vet .. but usually 1 week before walkies .. some vets recommend 2 weeks ..

Sorry to hear Ollie had a bad tum ... puppies do pick up lots of things especially in the garden and eat things they shouldn't do :S hope he is ok now...

Toilet training ... it will all fall into place in the next week or so ... Picnic has just about cracked it (I think) aged 12 weeks :)

Would love some more pic of Ollie when you get chance ...

Bring on more Ollie siblings xxx

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.