I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you may all be aware - we seem to have had a few puppies born recently - and after the initial "...Mine....What it !" list topped 7 - Julia took me to one side and explained the potential logistics of having 11 house dogs !!!!

....so with some persuasion ....Patch (Buddy) / Jigsaw / Bumble (Basil) & Captain Jack all found new forever homes ......leaving us with Woody II; Woodetta and Yogi.

Woody II (Suzie x Fester) was a replacement for the gorgeous Woody (I) and was to stay full-stop ...with the added bonus of us being able to show a Fester baby.

Yogi (Bramble x Ziggy) replaced Jigsaw due to his straight coat and because Bramble is one of our larger mums.

......and then there was Woodetta x............and you remember the excitement of the new colours to us ???!!! - Well she is Chocolate Sable (the same as Woody II) and so adorable that we are using our new phrase..."we are just running her on" xx

I think that you can see why - from the pictures below:

Stephen xx

·
Registered
273 Posts
Omg I have never seen a colour like it before...how gorgeous! Can not wait to see how her coat develops. Stunning little pup.xxx

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Woody and Woodetta are absolutely stunning and 'running them on' will indeed result in a growing waiting list for chocolate sables! What an amazing colour. You will have to give us regular updates as their coats develop. We're sharing this journey with you!!!

Karen xx

·
Registered
582 Posts
Julia and Stephen they are so so.....cant think of a word i havent used before!
Exquisite and Splendiferous...what amazing colouring i have never seen that before...congratulations! If you need help on crate training im sure we can all help...;);) WELL DONE :)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Lovely pics ... you are good only keeping 3 ... but your reasoning is totally justified ,ha ha ha you need to keep theses pups to show your customers :)

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
What a fabulous colour .... you need to keep us updated to see how they develope, they look so different already.. what a lovely choccie/mocha/ carmel... delicious x

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Beautiful looking Woodetta. I don't know how you can let any of them go.

Out of interest, does she have blue eyes, they certainly don't look black. :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
How lovely to see Woodetta, she of the coat of many colours! I rather like the white bit on her offside rear foot. She looks so happy and full of fun. I think she is Stanley's sister??? Her eyes are so like his. Gill x

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Very cute,what a gorgeous colour.With choc sables they get lighter as they get older so it will be interesting to see how their colour developes. x

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Very cute,what a gorgeous colour.With choc sables they get lighter as they get older so it will be interesting to see how their colour developes. x
Mandy do you know the Choc sable gene? It cant be reccessive as neither parent is this colour. I was wonderin whether you can breed them on? Julia x

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
I love woody and woodetta,when we came to pick up Buddy me and my son couldnt get enough of them they are adorable...i could just eat them dx

1 - 20 of 44 Posts