I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's amazing how Izzy's coat has grown, her patch over her eye is much less noticeable now, there's so much blonde hair breaking it up. The patch near her bum is still the same though!
These 2 pics demonstrate the change from 8 weeks to 17 weeks

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually, she was 9 weeks in the first pic, that was on our way home :) I've taken lots of pics, it's great looking back at how much they change each week. Izzy is just a dainty wee pup, I must get her weighed tomorrow - last time she was @4.5kg

·
Registered
206 Posts
She is such a sweetie - looks like a cuddly toy :) How on earth do you manage to get such great close-up photos? Whenever Biscuit sees the camera she runs straight towards it ... have got lots of pictures of just her tail, a furry blur, or nothing at all as she's already shot past me :eek: Best wishes, Karen x

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Oh Ali... look at those hazel eyes. How do you ever say 'no'?!

Turi x

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
She is such a sweetie - looks like a cuddly toy :) How on earth do you manage to get such great close-up photos? Whenever Biscuit sees the camera she runs straight towards it ... have got lots of pictures of just her tail, a furry blur, or nothing at all as she's already shot past me :eek: Best wishes, Karen x
I have hundreds of those too .... :D
I also have a good zoom!

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Izzy, you're growing up too! I can't believe those cute little summer puppies are looking so grown up already. Beautiful pics :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts