I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Hi Meggs

I am in a very similar position. I will post my details later but in brief, we will be away for 4 days over Easter and I am wondering whether to bring our new female puppy home this weekend (8 wks) or wait until after the holiday (10 weeks, 2 days). Our puppy is one of 3. The mother poodle belongs to a friend of mine who is keeping one of the puppies (male) but giving the other female to its new owner this weekend. I have one older dog - a 9 yr old poodle, and 2 cats so have to factor in introducing the newcomer to an already chaotic family. My gut is to pick up the puppy later so it can settle in here without being moved to a small cottage which involves a long car journey two ways and very close proximity to our elder dog who probably won't take kindly to her new 'sister". Conversely if I take the new puppy this weekend, it gives us 7 days to try and acclimatise our 4 day Easter Break. Any advice please? Caro

· Registered
23 Posts
No names in mind yet- will keep you all posted.

Turi we are in Battersea/Wandsworth so very close to you! Sadly don't think we can make 25th but if our plans change we would love to go!
I am in Balham and often walk on Wandsworth, Clapham and Tooting Commons with my poodle so maybe we could meet for a walk once we've got our new puppies sorted! Caro

· Registered
23 Posts
No names in mind yet- will keep you all posted.

Turi we are in Battersea/Wandsworth so very close to you! Sadly don't think we can make 25th but if our plans change we would love to go!
I am in Balham and often walk on Wandsworth, Clapham and Tooting Commons with my poodle so maybe we could meet for a walk once we've got our new puppies sorted! Caro

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.