I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We thought Bayley looked like Izzy as well. Bayley was from Jukee Doodles. His date of birth 25/12/09, so they are a similar age. His mum and dad was Rose and Ziggy. He is actually the first puppy in the line of 3 in Jukee Doodles Avatar picture. Shame Izzy and Bayley did not live near each othe,r bet they would have loved to have played with each other.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Jo Jo, no one ever says anything nice about me :mad: they always say how lovely Holly is and she always wins the prizes at fun dog shows, so you have made my day by saying i have great ears. Luv Bayley xx :D

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Ahhh woof woof Bayley .. you are cream, gorgeous, and have a fab name .. do you feel better now :)

Oakley, Honey and JoJo sending you Cockapoo Love online xxxx

See told you I was a little cockapoo crazy.. but I am very good fun :)

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My mum and dad are as Cockerpoo Crazy as you thats why they ended up with 2 of us and sometimes i think we may even end up with another little Cockerpoo the way they keep talking!!!!!!! Its just great to have a bit of fun :) Love to you, Oakley and Honey xx

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Go on life is for living ... 3 is good fun

I have 2 ... but have always wanted 4 .... and I really feel .. if it is meant to be it will be .. I am always puppy hunting .. have been for years :)

Shall we get one each from a litter? that would be great ...

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Please don't give me more ideas, i am always Cockerpoo hunting. Just been looking at your blog 'My Dogs Life' it is brialliant and so helpful yet being simple to understand, well done. Also was looking at the videos of Oakley and Honey playing together they look so much like Bayley and Holly how they chase each other, Holly being smaller is a little quicker and turns corners quicker where is Bayley is a little slower but in the end catches and knocks her flying and they they end up play fighting just like your two :D

·
Registered
201 Posts
hahaha,
I have a good one too. mmmh don't know how to put it into this thread. I will put it in Cockerpoo pictures under "Cider taking off", take a look :)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Please don't give me more ideas, i am always Cockerpoo hunting. Just been looking at your blog 'My Dogs Life' it is brialliant and so helpful yet being simple to understand, well done. Also was looking at the videos of Oakley and Honey playing together they look so much like Bayley and Holly how they chase each other, Holly being smaller is a little quicker and turns corners quicker where is Bayley is a little slower but in the end catches and knocks her flying and they they end up play fighting just like your two :D
I am pleased you like the blog ...... I love my dogs playing together .. they make me smile.... shall we get a little puppy :)

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Go on...........shall we............shall we..................i have always wished i could come across a box of puppies or any animal left in a box somewhere that i could rescue or that someone would leave one on my doorstep :D

Hey did you know that Bayley as a pup is in Jukee Doodles Avatar picture, he is the first one in the line of 3, isn't he a cutie?? Holly getting jealous now!!!! :D

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Go on...........shall we............shall we..................i have always wished i could come across a box of puppies or any animal left in a box somewhere that i could rescue or that someone would leave one on my doorstep :D

Hey did you know that Bayley as a pup is in Jukee Doodles Avatar picture, he is the first one in the line of 3, isn't he a cutie?? Holly getting jealous now!!!! :D
Yes we shall..... he he he...... I will do a bit more searching .... and see what I can find...

I know Bayley was a JD pups... I remember chatting to you about his size, I thought he was big due to JD using the stocky poodle ... do you remember.. but your Holly is small and it makes Bayley look so big in all the pics ha ha ha.

What would you be wanting next time ... ???

Come on I need some happy puppy talk ....

Where was Holly from?

What mix would you be looking for?

Let me know Paula... shhhh don't tell the hubby's .....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts