I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
What fantastic pictures Sarah. Betty and Daisy look like they are having a great time together.

Colin, I know you are probably missing her like crazy but she is in such good hands :)

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the comments. They are having fun and wearing each other out! :) Colin wont need to worry about getting Betty back though although Lizzie has already asked if we can have another Cockapoo JUST like Betty! :)

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sarah you have managed to get better pictures in one day than I have in past 10 months - brilliant!!
Your poor neighbors - i'm sure that running a round at 7am was accompanied by the Betty bark:D
It really helps seeing Betty having such a good time:)
Oh good, I am glad that you like seeing them I was worried they might make you sad! It must seem so strange seeing Betty piccies being posted by someone else! :eek:

I did get them in once they started being noisy! :eek: They are so funny though...all will be calm and then suddenly...there off! :D

Have fun with the painting. :hug: xxx

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That's if Betty doesn't put you off getting poo number two:)
As if! :rolleyes:

Oh wow .. they look fab together :)

Sarah this will make you want another one ... warning!

The best part of having two is the fun they have together :)
Too late JoJo :) I already knew I wanted two so this will be interesting for me to experience having two temporarily. It is lovely having them both following me around! :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.