I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I sometimes feed my dog an odd piece of chicken or a lick of an ice-cream, nothing whole though. Is this an ok thing to do?:confused:
I sometimes feed my dog an odd piece of chicken or a lick of an ice-cream, nothing whole though. Is this an ok thing to do?:confused:
We came back from holiday in North Yorkshire we took our little 10 month old Cockapoo all over the beautiful countryside around there and Cumbria. On the last day we gave her cream from my scone -no scone or currents- we also gave her some ice cream this morning back at home she was very quiet and lethargic and went out to eat grass and be sick as soon as we opened the door she seems to have bucked up a bit now but won't eat her breakfast chicken rice and her puppy food. We think that as we never gave her these milk products before we wonder if they made her poorly; we have let hr lick our yogurt pots out before. is Cream and ice cream too rich for her?

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Yes sounds like the food many have been too rich and hope she picks up soon. Drinking is more important than eating so she does not get dehydrated which can happen if they are sick too many times or are not drinking.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts