I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Allergies rarely have to do with cleanliness ;) Have you talked to a vet? Lots of puppies have allergies, but it could also be something else. I am no expert by any means.
Monty scratches his mouth quite a bit and whines due to teething

Registered
Aww the first few weeks are hard馃槥 have you started training yet (sit, lay down, recall etc?). When he is in a bitey mood and he is not hungry/needs to go, it might be for attention. Try to turn it into a training session (Kikopups, Zak George have great training videos on youtube for free). If nothing works leave the room for a second until he calms down or go somewhere he cannot follow

Registered
Oh good! I am glad you found a trainer. Enough sleep makes them a lot calmer and you will see a difference after being able to take him on walks. I used to do a time out and that worked well!
Teach him 'Let go' really well with toys, if he bites your pants. I promise, it does get easier and better!

Registered
So when puppies are overtired their bodies release adrenaline, which means they start being hyper and bitey! It sounds a bit crazy, cause you would think, if they are tired, they will be calm and sleepy, but it is quite the opposite. Hence naps are very important. Puppies usually stay up for one hour at a time and then nap.
sure, use the kong! Good to get them used to them.
Mhm, sneezing would not be caused by tiredness.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts