I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here he is guys, home at last! Very sweet and playful, seems to like ears though!! And my poor baby keeps getting his ears licked!!
Has been asleep for a very long time now bless.
Here are some photos for you :) more to follow later!

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha it's been totally fine, he is amazing, well behaved and so so gorgeous!
My cat was fine with him, followed him everywhere and slept next to him when he settled down for a nap! Just brought him to see my dad who hates dogs and he loves him :)
Dad is baby sitting my baby tonight so Isaac has our full attention!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Aww yay Laura, Isaac is home :D Lucky you! Keep up these pictures updates to keep me happy til Poppy gets to come home ;) Cockapoos full on everyones heart strings :D Haha, my Izzie is currently stealing hangers & chewing them into small pieces haha (sister is ironing). x

·
Registered
216 Posts
Thank you:) my cat is my 2nd child. He sleeps by my side every night and cuddles me! I love him:) and very glad the puppy and him get on or else I'd be upset!
3 years ago i had a Young cat like that called duster, i used to call him my third baby, he went everywhere that i went and slept on my chest (although not in our bed because he was a dreadful foot chaser :D ) he very sadly got run over and i was so devastated, it was one of the worst days of my life... I miss him and remember him every day and i am sure he would have loved Boo! Casper (my current cat) is fine with her, but i cant see them ever cuddling up together!! :D, you never know though, im sure that Boo will Always persist in her quest to give the cat a cuddle!! Lol xxx

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.