I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK i have decided to remove talk about breeding and cockapoo clubs, it is just causing arguments. if you want to recommend a breeder then by all means do, but it would be better to send members to sites like breeders online where they can find a breeder to suite the individual and decide the distance they want to travel.

can we have no posts on breeding for the time being to see if that helps things calm down a bit.

the cockapoo club is something els, i understand that we want the dogs to be health but the way i see it is that the kennel club, which was meant to keep dogs safe and healthy is the very reason why people are going for the cockapoo, they want away from the breed club idea.

if you have a problem with a member sort it out via PM do not drag the forum into it as it is making everyone miserable. or click ignore on that member and you don't have to worry about them or read their posts.

i am doing this because i am getting complaints about from all sides about all sides not just one member, so for just now can we just help people out with their problems be it training, feeding, health etc.

this is a test to see if it makes a difference, the threads have not been deleted just hidden from public view. so they might be returned at some point.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
OK i have decided to remove talk about breeding and cockapoo clubs, it is just causing arguments. if you want to recommend a breeder then by all means do, but it would be better to send members to sites like breeders online where they can find a breeder to suite the individual and decide the distance they want to travel.

can we have no posts on breeding for the time being to see if that helps things calm down a bit.

the cockapoo club is something els, i understand that we want the dogs to be health but the way i see it is that the kennel club, which was meant to keep dogs safe and healthy is the very reason why people are going for the cockapoo, they want away from the breed club idea.

if you have a problem with a member sort it out via PM do not drag the forum into it as it is making everyone miserable. or click ignore on that member and you don't have to worry about them or read their posts.

i am doing this because i am getting complaints about from all sides about all sides not just one member, so for just now can we just help people out with their problems be it training, feeding, health etc.

this is a test to see if it makes a difference, the threads have not been deleted just hidden from public view. so they might be returned at some point.
how very sad

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK looks like that was going to be more trouble than it was worth. so all threads are back. but please, issues with other in PMs and use the ignore button for people you don't want to read post from. it will make everyones life easier.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Thank you Kendal, we do appreciate you, honest xxxxx

Reactions: curt3007
1 - 6 of 6 Posts