I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I've decided to get a second Cockapoo - so excited. Mia is 7.5 months old now and she loves playing with other dogs. We often look after her sister Meg, but Mia is always so upset when she goes home, as am I.

I found someone who couldn't give their Cockapoo the time it deserved, so decided to sell her. I set my heart on her joining our family but lost out to someone else. She was also 7 months old, so seemed perfect. I'm now convinced an older puppy would be ideal but can't find any for sale. Does anyone know of any older Cockapoos that are looking for forever homes?

I've attached a picture of Mia and Meg, because they are so cute together and I know you guys love pictures.

Mia's mummy. xx

Attachments

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Hi Vicky

There is a Seven month old for sale on Preloved (looks dark red) and
also a Seven month old on either Fre ads or Gumtree ( a choccy with a VERY
curly coat)... can't quite remember which .Be sure to enter Cockapoo and Cockerpoo in the search area as it brings up different results. Not sure if they are still available but may be worth a call if you are interested.I too would prefer an older puppy next time but they are very hard to come by....

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Vicky

There is a Seven month old for sale on Preloved (looks dark red) and
also a Seven month old on either Fre ads or Gumtree ( a choccy with a VERY
curly coat)... can't quite remember which .Be sure to enter Cockapoo and Cockerpoo in the search area as it brings up different results. Not sure if they are still available but may be worth a call if you are interested.I too would prefer an older puppy next time but they are very hard to come by....
thanks Colin. The dark red one was the one I wanted but she's already gone. I hadn't tried entering Cockerpoo - good idea. Can't find the chocolate one.

·
Registered
182 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I imagine this little girl is too old but I had to tell you just in case...she needs a forever home
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cockapoo-Crazy/213603851989194
I hope somebody sees her and has her, she is crate trained and her name is Sara
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cockapoo-Crazy/213603851989194#!/thearkanimalrescue
hope the links work x Half way down the page...posted 12 - 16 hours ago
She looks adorable and really in need of a good home but I'm looking for a playful puppy to be Mia's play mate, so she is a bit to old for us. So sad for her though.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
That red girl really was lovely! What a shame :(
Hope the 5 month old girl is still available for you :)
I will keep an eye out & let you know if I see anything :)
What age range are you looking for? & good luck! x

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That red girl really was lovely! What a shame :(
Hope the 5 month old girl is still available for you :)
I will keep an eye out & let you know if I see anything :)
What age range are you looking for? & good luck! x
Ideally, between 5 and 8months. The 5 month old one haven't called me back. This is hard work but I haven't given up yet.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Okay I will keep an eye out for any! I'm glad you haven't given up :)

I don't know what some people on pther pet forums talk about either when they say that loads of cross breeds like cockapoos end up in rescues because people don't realise what they are going to be like grooming wise etc! Because there are hardly ANY older cockapoos for sale anywhere that i've looked, all puppies & they must sell them as well.

Sorry rant over! Haha, I hope you find one soon!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.